Additional info on FOCUS_PRZM_2.3.1
Code modifications were made only in the PRZM shell but were not necessary for WinPRZM itself:
- Fixed several problems with the compound database.
- Fixed the problem of wrongly create input files for multiple application scenarios and crops with two cropping seasons per year (carrots and cabbage).
- Fixed problem of deactivated "application" and "write" button found under special scenario conditions.
- Fixed problem of inconsistent application rate between shell, grapher and PRZM input files.
- Added feature: "Scenario Manager".
- Some minor re-coding in order to keep code compatible with the development of the PRZM surface water shell and the PRZM EPA shell (EXPRESS).