Soil Datasets > Data > G2 Model > Soil erosion data: Crete (Greece) and Strymonas (Greece/Bulgaria)
User Registration Form - License Agreement for "G2 soil erosion model data: Crete (Greece) and Strymonas (Greece/Bulgaria)"
To obtain access to the dataset, please fill in the fields below, after which you will be given instructions how you can download the data.
Notification regarding these data:
- The data provided has been prepared for use by internal research activities in the Land Resources Management Unit of the Institute for Environment & Sustainability, JRC Ispra. The data produced in Geoland-2 and SoilTrEC Projects are made available for research and development purposes.
- The data were developed for research purposes of the JRC only in the context of Geoland 2 and SoilTrEC Projects. The JRC does not accept any liability whatsoever for any error, missing data or omission in the data, or for any loss or damage arising from its use. The JRC agrees to provide the data free of charge but is not bound to justify the content and values contained in the databases.
- The permission to use the data specified above is granted on condition that, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are these data passed to third parties. Moreover they must NOT be used in any way for commercial gain or for purposes other than those specified above .
- The user agrees to:
a) Make proper reference to the source of the data when disseminating the results to which this agreement relates;
b) Participate in the verification of the data (e.g. by noting and reporting any errors or omissions discovered to the JRC).
Reference of source (Citations) :
- Panagos, P., Karydas, CG., Ballabio, C., Gitas, IZ., 2014. Seasonal monitoring of soil erosion at regional scale: An application of the G2 model in Crete focusing on agricultural land uses.International Journal of Applied Earth Observations and Geoinformation 27PB, pp. 147-155
- Panagos, P., Karydas, C.G., Gitas, I.Z., Montanarella, L. Monthly soil erosion monitoring based on remotely sensed biophysical parameters: a case study in Strymonas river basin towards a functional pan-European service, International Journal of Digital Earth Vol. 5, Iss. 6, 2012, pp. 461-487.
- Panagos P., Van Liedekerke M., Jones A., Montanarella L. European Soil Data Centre: Response to European policy support and public data requirements. (2012) Land Use Policy, 29 (2), pp. 329-338. doi:10.1016/j.landusepol.2011.07.003
|Important legal notice
© European Communities, 1995-
| European Commission - Joint
Institute for Environment and Sustainability
Marc Van Liedekerke(tel. +39-0332-785179)
Panos Panagos (tel. +39-0332-785574)